What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails:
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 21 years old or older. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wine into any state.
- All wines are sold in the state that we ship them from and title passes to the buyer in that state. The buyer is solely responsible for shipment of the wine.
- By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you.
- Wine can be sold and delivered only to persons who are at least 21 years of age.
- In placing your order, you represent to us that you are at least 21 years of age and that the person to whom delivery will be made is at least 21 years old.
- When your wine is delivered, the person receiving delivery will be required to show identification, proving that he or she is at least 21 years old.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions.